Renewal LOL Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Renewal LOL Guild Forum

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am so goddang bored.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephatheus

I am so goddang bored..... Empty
PostSubject: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 am

I'm having exam so cant play very much.

this is what i do to burn my time....

Chapter 1: Before it begin...

Henry is a (Male)Champion and Romany is a (Female)Paladin, they are from the same guild but they always fight each other over small matters.Like they fight each other just for a silk robe a merchant dropped on the street....

They are just like cats and dogs, fire and water,it's impossible for the others in the guild to settle the fight, as they once a time the two argued about who gets the poring card, a new member of the guild tried to settle the problem, but instead he gets the scolding from both of them till he left the guild. It was a problem to the guild as they could never take over any castle during WOE. The guild always wanted to kick them off but the leader is always not seen.The leader didn't even elected anyone to be second in command.

One day,they were sent by the guild to a land where Porings live, to hunt down a Ghostring for the sake of fun and to learn the how to be kind to each other. A member of the guild was also sent from the others to see their progress. After a time they finally spotted it,the Ghostring.It was wandering around a tree,not noticing their presence as it was having fun. As they saw it (Sorry but i have to wrap it up real fast), they beat the senseless shit out of it till it died.

@(Henry)"Well that was easy."

*(Romany)"Well what it drops its going to be mine"

@"Hey! I did most of the job, i GET THE LOOT AS###LE!'"

*"As###le?! Well guess who did the most job, GETTING HIT BY THAT S##T EVERY TIME! I, in the meanwhile, DID MOST OF THE JOB SO THE LOOTS MINE DU##SS!"

@"DU##SS!? WHY YOU...."

And as both of them fought over simple matters, the member,who is an assasin, took up the loot and shouted

%(Assasin)"WOOOHOOO I FOUND A GHOSTRING CARD!"

The two, who were arguing, suddenly ran towards him for the card.

@"ITS MINE!"

*"NO ITS MINE!"

And another quarrel starts again, the assasin tried to flee from the scene but he knew that they would kill him if they do (Its a pk server).

%"AlRIGHT THATS IT! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS DUMB FIGHT! WHY DON'T YOU TWO SETTLE AT THE ARENA! IN THAT WAY YOU TWO CAN FIGHT FOR THE CARD IN SUDDEN DEATH AND F##K THAT QUARREL!"

And therefore the both finally agreed to end all of this once and for all. A royal match between the two best of the best warriors of the world starting when the sun rise at the next morning.

To be continued in chapter 2....
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:13 pm

whats the reason for censoring ??
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:34 pm

To allow reader's under 18 and still very innocence doesn;t learn?

Nah, its because i feel i want to censored it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ximiq

ximiq

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 pm

everyone is above 18 here... so.../gg
Back to top Go down
*SexyPriest*

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 am

except me >.<
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 am

i now realized that i nvr censored one bad word in the story

you may have probably found it already
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:06 am

we want Chapter 2 xD hmm maybe should i write some story too o.o
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: chapter 2 is considered done   I am so goddang bored..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 pm

you may try it but im giving a twist to the ending

and also...

Chapter 2: Beginning of the match

The sun rises as a sign a new day has arrive, shining its light towards the lands. Animals from the forest awake from their slumber to carry on their daily life. Farmers get up early to tend their herd and work on their crops. The town starts to fill with sounds as shops and merchants are now opening to sell their goods to local townsfolk and adventurers.

The day has finally arrived.....

A field not far from town were filled with members of the guild. All of them were talking about the who's going to win the big match. Within the crowd, the two were preparing for their battle, finding their most suitable arms for battle. They rarely look at each other, but in their minds their filled with hatred towards each other.

A hand suddenly rose from the crowd. The crowd that is as noisy as a hundreds of muka's suddenly turn silent. The hand later sunk into the crowd and the assasin walk out of the crowd, with the grand prize on his hand.

%"Ahemmm..."

%"Alright fellow members of the Two Noise! Within my hand is the Ghostring Card, the grand prize to the winner of the match. Therefore before the match begins, i will lay some simple rules to make sure the game goes fair and square."

%"Rule number 1, dirty tricks are not allowed in the match. The use of Dead Branches and Bloody Branches are not allowed, and so is the help from other people is forbidden."

%"Rule number 2, usage of supporting spells such as Increase Agi, Blessing, Heal and others are not allowed. This means only offensive spells such as Shield Boomerang, Holy Light are allowed in the match. This rule also implies to forbid the use of recovery ans status boost items."

%"Break any one of the rules and you automatically lose the match. As i said, the one who wins the match gets the card, but to make sure a match like this never to happen again, THE LOSER.... must leave the guild and never comeback again.... THEREFORE, COME FORTH HENRY AND ROMANY!"

@"WHOA WHOA WHOA Luke(the assasin's name), i only said the winner gets the card, but i never said the loser needs to leave the guild!"

*"Why, not brave enough to accept the the deal? What are you, a chicken?"

@"Chicken!? Oh you mo########er your gonna see who the chicken when i get my fist up your face!"

The two stood in front of each other, members of the guild went up to a great old tree avoid injuries from the fight. Hunters and assasins all surround the area to avoid the match to be interrupted by aggressive beasts. The wind blows and clouds start to turn dark telling the match is going to be a bloody one.

%"The match will begin within my count down from 1 to 3. Warriors be ready to fight as this match will symbolize who is the strongest of them all!"

To be continued in chapter 3....

Last edited by Hephatheus on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : some minor fixes)
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 pm

good good xD
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: chapter 3 is considered a long one...   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 am

Chapter 3: Beginning of the real story

%"Ready!"

%"One!"

%"TWO!"

%THREE AND FIGHT!"

And with the last count down, the two dashes toward each other, trying to deal their first blow. As their nearby each other, Henry deal several blow aiming at Romany head, but they were all blocked by her shield. Focusing on her target, she swings her claymore to Henry's head, but she almost managed to scar his face it as he managed to dodge it and leap away from her. A scar on his face he, he furiously deal continuous blows towards her. Romany was able to block all the attacks using her shield but the final blow Henry deal has now shatter it to pieces. Sharp fragments of the shield all flew towards her, the blow would be fatal if she hadn't had worn her heavy legion armor. She was filled with scars and fragments piercing almost all over her body. She felt pain but it wasn't as painful as the one she had before.

*"WHY YOU SON OF A F##K!"

Romany was engulfed in rage as she was dealt. She is now being more serious in beating him. As Henry jumps to land a flying kick towards her, she suddenly calmed down, closed her eyes and chanted a word. A few seconds before getting kicked by him, as she opened her eyes a Henry sees a huge cross falling towards her. As the cross is a few seconds away from her head, she swings her claymore towards the sky and had it penetrated by the cross. With all her strength, she swings her weapon and had the cross shot right towards Henry. Henry tried to destroy the flying cross but before he can do it the cross hit him right in the chest. Throwing him away from Romany till he was hit by a tree. Even though the blow was fatal but he still was able to stand up, filled with bruises all over his body. As he stand Romany was already running towards him to deal her final blow.

@"Alright time to end this game!"

A sudden tremor caused the ground to shake. As the ground shakes Romany had to stop from running as she felt a sudden chill from her body. As he stand still, Henry was focusing all his energy into his fist, which causes his fist and the ground to become frozen solid. As Romany with haste tries to deal her final strike, Henry grabs the sword with his hand. The sword suddenly turns into ice and shatters from the grasp of his hand. With silence Henry looked straight into her eyes with a cold sight.

@"My turn..."

At lightning speed. Henry rammed towards Romany stomach, causing her to fall to the ground. A few seconds before she falls to the ground, he launched his ice fist several times towards her and punched her till she flew to the sky. The ice from the ground suddenly starts to melt and a his fist starts to burn. Henry suddenly jumps towards Romany and lift his burning palm against her. Romany manages to gain consciousness and used her arm to reduce the damage. Henry then slams Romany using his palm, causing her to fall right to the ground. He then clenched his fist and channels his remaining energy to his fist, he then falls towards the ground ready to deal another deadly blow towards her. As Romany starts to regain consciousness again she sees the falling Henry ready to deal his final and deadly blow. She starts to roll as far as possible before Henry lands to the ground. As he falls with his fist to the ground, spikes start to emerge from the ground around him, destroying everything within its path. Romany managed to roll to safety and goes back up but she was already tired as she had spent most of her energy from casting the cross. Henry later jumps in front of her, looking tired as he spent all his energy from his attacks.

They were both tired but they still fought to the end. At the great old tree, members of the guild were placing their bet on who would win, placing the assasin as the bookie. They were all cheering both of them as they're hoping for one of them to win.

While fighting suddenly a lost minstrel suddenly entered the terrain. As he saw the two fighting.

&(Minstrel)"Excuse me guys but may i know where is the direction to Prontera?"

As he was asking, he suddenly evaded and arrow shot from the hunter at the tree. Looking directly at the hunter. Everyone asked him to get lost. In a calm emotion the minstrel smiled and sighed.

&"Alright you asked for it as###le."

He then reaches into his pocket and held a Fly Wing and a Bloody Branch. With alert, the hunter shot another arrow at him but missed. The minstrel then break the Bloody Branch into half and threw it to the ground.

&"BYE BYE MO##NS!"

He then lift the Fly Wing up to the air and the minstrel vanished into thin air. Smokes suddenly appeared from the branch and came forth Baphomet, the demon of Hell. The demon roar as he appeared in front of them, terrifying the people. As he look towards the two, he suddenly roars again.

^(Baphomet)"Weaklings will now be my starters AS I, BAPHOMET HAVE BEEN SUMMONED AND WILL DESTROYS EVERYTHING THAT STOOD AGAINST ME! I SHALL TURN THIS LAND INTO A RIVER OF BLOOD!"

To be continued in chapter 4....

(whew wat a long story i made)

Last edited by Hephatheus on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just a minor fix)
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 am

omg Baphomet o.o cool i want more keep going xD
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:23 pm

well you gonna regret at the ending
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:11 am

i like stories like this xD ..
Back to top Go down
Steal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 am

i m under 18 too
Back to top Go down
Hephatheus

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:19 am

then good for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steal Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so goddang bored.....   I am so goddang bored..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am so goddang bored.....
Page 1 of 1